We’ve got the highlights you won’t see on SportsCenter…

[imagebrowser id=164]

See how Davis reacts when he strikes out....our players go back to dugout Whistling & high Fiving Joe Maddon, Who says: "good Effort"

• Mr. Smith 1980 says:

So you consider it a positive to act out and throw a tantrum as opposed to acting like an adult? If something happened at work that I didn't like and I decided to spazz-out and break something I'd get fired... because I'm an adult- and that's not how adults act.

2. Geoff Peterson says:

Donny Doom would prefer all our players act like Roiders and give in to their tempers. He was probably also on here ripping on Sean last year when he hurt himself punching a locker. No one is happy to make an out but an adult understands that you make a lot more outs than you do hits. I can guarantee you if Davis had injured his leg pulling that stunt the Baltimore fans would be ripping him a new one all over the internet.

• Dave L says:

He was he's so predictable. Other team's player does something-- GOOD!

Any Rays player (besides Zobrist) does it - BAD!

He's not even a fan of the Rays, just a frustrated guy who comes here every day to tell us how he's smarter than JM and AF.

Its amazing how his mind works. He criticizes every player except Ben and every management decision then says look I was right when 1 in 7 moves fails. Hell he predicted virtually all will fail.

How he can come here daily and embarass himself is pathetic.

• Mr. Smith 1980 says:

But we're the problem because we enable the behavior by continuing to acknowledge him.

• Lane Meyer says:

Calling him out for his stupidity is the only option unless Cork wants to make him go away for the betterment of the site.

Its hard to be right 95% of the time, start pulling out the posts I made on Friedman's signings, before one game was played.....look them up..
    One I was wrong was Escobar, a .280 lifetime hitter, turns to mush went he comes to the Rays, I said he would help, but actually I wanted Zobrist at SS, His natural position,Look that up,and the Rays wouldn't have spent $5 mil on a useless,Zobrist replacement, but I also forgot they were counting on Zo to play 3 other positions besides SS....so what could they do? Really....