Matt Silverman recently completed the purchase of a $1.5 million home (see right). And for those of you that always like to look for deeper meanings that might not exist, the “mansion” is in St. Pete near the Renaissance Vinoy Golf Club. You can see more images of the home here.
THE JUNKYARD DOGS WEBTOPIA…
- David Price making fun of the Blue Jays’ attendance? Pot, meet kettle. [Twitter]
- Joe Smith is reporting that the Rays have been talking to Kyle Farnsworth about coming back in 2013 and he is open to the idea. [Twitter]
- Bill Ladson lists the Nationals, Phillies, Cubs, Mariners, and Rangers as the teams interested in JP Howell. [MLB]
- Sounds like the Cubs are close to signing Edwin Jackson to a 4-year, $52 million deal. This would be his 8th team in nine years. [Buster Olney]
- World B. Friedman didn’t do too well on the list of sexiest baseball general managers. [Big League Stew]