I have started a new side project over at TheBloodyOwl.com. For now it is just a place for some of my non-Rays stuff to hang out. It will be mostly GIFS, Videos, and screencaps. So if you are into the visual medium and like other sports, check it out.
Also, rumor has it RaysIndex.com will have a major (and long overdue) design overhaul. So look for that in the new year.
THE JUNKYARD DOGS WEBTOPIA…
- Congrats to Rays president Matt Silverman whogot married yesterday.
- JP Howell is the Nationals’ “top choice as a late-inning southpaw.” [MASN]
- Andrew Friedman told Marc Topkin that the team is still looking for one or two relievers. [TampaBay.com]
- The Bucs will pick 13th in next year’s draft. [JoeBucsFan]
- And here are the teams the Bucs will play in 2013. [JoeBucsFan]
- Monkeys herding sheep while riding on dogs and wearing Andrew Luck jerseys? Sure, why not. [BI Sports]