via Twitter (@bucball09)

Prior to yesterday’s game, a fan addressed a message to Elliot Johnson on Twitter

@ElliotJohnson9 @DAVIDprice14 We are in the lot, we have chairs waiting you want to come out, maybe play catch?

Well, Johnson saw the message and went to the parking lot in his uniform (sans jersey) and proceeded to play catch. Here’s the video…

1. zenny says:

That’s great. There are some really good guys on this team. It’s too bad many of them can’t hit a lick.

2. KT says:

You only do hangovers when the Rays lose now? I guess that’s fitting

• Dave L says:

Loses always are more popular around here than wins as far as far as most posters go. It gives them a chance to come here try to convince us they know more about managing the game the the management and playing the game than the players. Wins kind of bore them.

• Cork Gaines says:

Actually, my daughter is home sick today unexpectedly. And why would that be fitting?

• KT says:

Wasn’t meant as an insult; I meant the correlation between losing and an actual “Hangover”. It does however seem like the Hangovers have been slower to get posted on days win the Rays win, or maybe it just seems that way because they’ve been winning so rarely?

Anyway, hope your daughter feels better!

• Cork Gaines says:

appreciate that. and I haven’t consciously done anything different. typically the screencaps are up by 8:30 and I try to have the Hangover done by 9:30. Doesn’t always happen that way, but that is the aim.

3. Hal says:

It is really hard not to like EJ, but is there not at least some humor in the fact that he is bouncing those throws in there just like he does on the field?

I’ve said this before, so let me repeat it, Ej is not a good a ML baseball player, but he belongs on the bench as a substitute somewhere, and he has more class and fan concern in his little finger than some players on the Rays have in their bodies, I”m not talking about you longoria… I think..