The Rays took two of three from the Minnesota Twins this weekend, and here are a few of our favorite scenes from the weekend games…

[imagebrowser id=34]

1. Charles says:

Like we needed any more proof that skittykatz should’ve been in the MLB Fan Cave instead of that Yankee-gear wearing imposter!

• Skittykatz says:

hahaha thank you charles! i’m working on my campaign for next year now! I’ve got some more ideas for player interaction this season :)

2. KillaTapes says:

I had some worries about Luke Scott when we signed him, somewhat based on the whole birther thing and whatnot. But I’m really glad to see that he seems to be well-liked in the clubhouse, and brings good energy to the team!

I feel like this team has a great dynamic, it’s really special to see

• Andy says:

I know what you mean, Killa, b/c I did, too. But reading over the weekend that he, Longo & ‘Los (the 3 L’s) led the all of MLB in RBI’s for 3 players helped allay those concerns! That’s exactly what we brought him & ‘Los here to do & IT’S GR8 TO SEE IT HAPPENING!!! We’ve finally got a Designated Hitter who can HIT!! Gee, what a concept!! :D

3. Andy says:

Cork,

I think you’ve outdone yourself w/these pics, like the catwalk shot!! Not only are they great in & of themselves, but the captions are Wonderful, too (“Little League Mechanics” lol)!!! Big hat tip to you!!!

And, I was wondering the exact same thing about having sky blue caps!! I think that would look awesome! If they’re resistant to that – for some odd reason, they can at least put a sky blue burst on the cap around the TB & maybe some other subtle highlight. I agree w/the stirrups, too!! Maybe add some skyblue highlight there, too, like piping :D Go Rays!!

4. Matt says:

“He took it and someone put it in the dugout.” This is a highlight? Of course he took it. What’s he going to do say, “No, I don’t want it.” Some of these fans really need to get grip.