Back in 2010 we learned that Reid Brignac was dating Playmate Lauren Anderson but that they may have broken up. And then last week a reader tipped us off that the two were back together and expecting a baby.

We let it go at the time because the info was only on Facebook and not for public consumption. But now comes word via The Big Lead that the two have a public baby registry. So yeah, it’s official. And yes, between Briggy and Evan Longoria, the wives and girlfriends box at The Trop this summer is going to look like the Playboy Mansion.

I would have hoped that Brignac would have spent the winter in a batting cage…obviously not…does she know he makes $400,000 now..nothing if he is cut, $5mil a yr. if he is a starting SS in the ML…take your pick sweetie

• JAD says:

Oh yes. I am sure he NEVER went into a batting cage. NEVER practiced the whole off season.

What an absolutely stupid comment.

• Don says:

We will see starting April 6th,If he loses the job to Rodriquez, its back to the minors and his minor league salary of $400,000..
        thats a $4.5 mil winter….

• J 2.0 says:

I would like to see Brignac play well enough to package into a solid all-star break trade. I think a platoon of him and Rodriguez will have to produce and we’ll see if either Beckham or Lee will be ready for a call-up or a trade.

• JAD says:

I am sure his choice of girlfriends has something to do with his batting average.

2. JoeRaysFan says:

And here I thought the guy couldn’t hit

3. Political Man says:

Dude look at her. Would you see the inside of a batting cage if you had full access to that? Assuming he didn’t work on his hitting, could you blame him?

Lets say he got lucky 100 times this winter (instead of real hitting practice) divided into $4.5 MIL….thats $45,000 a lucky trip….I guess whatever makes you happy @25yo…

5. Jeremy says:

I’m not a hardcore Rays Index guy.
    But I just came to a startling revelation.
    I think it’s mainly because after I read Don’s comments I attribute their suckiness to Rays Index, and not to Don specifically.
    I apologize.
    I will try to be a better person, and maybe Don can try to be less stupid.

• Cork Gaines says:

What you’ve just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul