The GBT – The Good, The Bad and The Telling sandwich, where The Bad is nice and lean and the The Telling is ripe.
Here are a few random links to get you guys caught up.
THE JUNKYARD DOGS WEBTOPIA…
- Theo Epstein is “on the cusp” of leaving the Boston Red Sox for the Chicago Cubs. [Business Insider]
- Robinson Chirinos broke a bone in his hand playing winter ball. He is expected to be sidelined for 4-6 weeks. [The Heater]
- Marc Topkin doesn’t see Gerry Hunsicker leaving the Rays for the Orioles GM position. [TampaBay.com]
- David Ortiz blamed the Red Sox collapse on teammates that didn’t care. [Business Insider]
- Bill Madden thinks contraction is coming for the Rays [NY Daily News]
- Here is an in-depth look at Matt Moore. [Seedlings to Stars]
- Want to watch the Bucs game this weekend? [Joe Bucs Fan]