Below you will see three polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls most Tuesdays. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.

1. a.j. says:

My confidence will go up once we add a couple more bullpen pieces! We have to stay positive! We still have the best rotation in the AL!

2. stunna says:

What happened to the 12 Days of Raysmas?

3. phil says:

Balfour has to be signed!!! No team wants to give up a draft pick ...Balfour, Peralta, McGee, Howell, Russell, Ramos, Wade, Eckstrom Swindell and Sonny! 10 pitchers -> 7 bullpen spots

4. a.j. says:

I agree Phil...Howell won't be ready to start the year, and my guess is the Rays will be cautious with him. I don't see him coming back til around June at the earliest. I'd like to see us try to sign John Rauch as well. He's got a nice track record as a late-inning guy, and isn't getting a whole lot of attention. Rauch/Peralta in the 7th, McGee in the 8th, and Balfour to close! That could be a nice pen til Howell gets back...then it turns into a great one! So, essentially, if we spend another about $5 million on our bullpen for just this year we'll be in great shape...possibly the best pitching staff in the AL East...it'd be really nutty if soriano

5. a.j. says:

I agree Phil...Howell won't be ready to start the year, and my guess is the Rays will be cautious with him. I don't see him coming back til around June at the earliest. I'd like to see us try to sign John Rauch as well. He's got a nice track record as a late-inning guy, and isn't getting a whole lot of attention. Rauch/Peralta in the 7th, McGee in the 8th, and Balfour to close! That could be a nice pen til Howell gets back...then it turns into a great one! So, essentially, if we spend another about $5 million on our bullpen for just this year we'll be in great shape...possibly the best pitching staff in the AL East...it'd be really nutty if Friedman got tired of waiting for prices to go down and just spent $10 million on Soriano!

• Beth says:

I don't think the problem signing Soriano is the $10 mil he'd want this year -- it's the $10 mil guaranteed for the following 2 - 3 years.