Here is a picture from Desmond Jennings’ Twitter account where he is wearing an off-color Rays lid.

Fair or Foul?

1. come on says:

what? why would it be foul? A lot of young people where off-color hats, hes just trying to match

2. Jobin says:

As long as it isn't a Yankees hat I'm cool....

3. Preston says:

Personally, foul. But, honestly, hip hop types probably think his outfit is ballin.

4. Gatorbuc15 says:

Ha, not my style but it's definitely not foul.

5. Erick says:

Why would this be foul? Its not like it's a New York or Boston hat. I wish I had a few different colored Rays hats. The Rays blue doesn't match everything.

6. MJ says:

I think its pretty dope that he is making the TB hat look fresh and fly, dont be a hater and let a brother represent. That was a serious comment by the way.

7. Matt says:

I don't see why this is even a question. What is foul about it?

• Cork Gaines says:

For one, it is a little strange to see a professional athlete wear his team's gear away from the field. You wouldn't see Derek Jeter wearing a Yankees cap while shopping.

Also, I understand the fashion and the popularity, but some people think a team's colors are sacred. I have a lot of Yankees friends that HATE seeing Yankees caps in different colors. They think it is insulting and a true sign of a bandwagon fan.

• Sarah says:

Well, thankfully we in the Tampa Bay area aren't so full of ourselves that we can't be a little playful. The Rays are the team that made their players wear the Brayser! We're not talking about desecrating the flag here. I think it's cool that a player wants to wear his team's logo in the off season.

• MJ says:

It is weird to see a pro athlete sporting his team's gear off the field.

• Don says:

I think the "look" is foul.....He looks like "street" NYC.....the only thing he forgot to move his cap sideways....Then he would have it all trippin.....man!