Well, this answers the question: What happened to Dioner Navarro’s BRayser…

According to one tipster, after the Rays relief pitchers were spotted wearing the BRaysers, Krukie announced that he would wear one if the Rays sent him one. Knowing the Rays, we are only surprised it took this long.

1. TheRevTy says:

Notice the exclusive use of the Sunburst. Perhaps this is a sign that we will see that logo used more prevalently in the near future, as has been suggested.

2. Joe D. says:

He'll still make fun of the Trop, and rip rays fans every chance he gets.

• Gatorbuc15 says:

Your right Joe D., he does crack on the Rays. He doesn't do it every night, but he definitely does it.

• MJ says:

Ha yea he does, but it seems to be in good fun, as apposed to guys like gammons or sterling.

3. KillaTapes says:

What's crazy is I actually have a blazer that looks almost identical to the BRayser. If I'm lucky enough to make it to a playoff game I'll be sure to rock it.

4. Indiana Rays Boy says:

those BRaysers thing makes me sick. I want my Rays to be known as the team that is competing with the Yankees for first place not circus clowns. These road trip themes is ridiculous and it is nonsense. If I hear another gimmick that he pulls, I am going to throw up.

• Huey Lewis says:

Calm down buddy. It's really not that serious. It's baseball. It's a game. It is OK to have fun every now and then. I promise.

• Indiana Rays Boy says:

ROFL!!! That is not my point. My point is having my team bring their A game every night and focus on baseball. It is ok to have some fun at the clubhouse but their is a limit of having your team being too loose. I am sorry, I don’t like goofy gimmicks (road trip themes falls in that category). Anyhow, yesterday’s game they had an opportunity to put Kazmir away instead of letting them hang around; this has been going on all year and the offense can’t capitalize by taking advantage on opposing teams. It is a frustrating thing to watch.

• Gus says:

4 out of 6 on the road in California (where we typically play poorly) with the brayser plaid jackets, with the offense showing more life than we've seen in months. Just go with it.

Plus, the fans will look retro-sharp for the playoffs in brayser plaid shirts and other merchandise; much better than the Rayhawk and the cowbell.

All of this fits into the slow but steady building of a franchise people love and adore. Little things like this mean a lot.

• MJ says:

Indiana Rays Boy is actually Steve Duemig.

• Joe D. says:

You know Maddon sites these trips like 3 times a year, and look at how well it's embraced, not to mention the Rays have done well on these themed road trips.

The players seem to embrace all of the little things Maddon does, weather it's 9=8, or dressing up in a plaid sports coat, or dressing up in some chaps and a 10 gallon cowboy hat. I think. I'd be a different story if we saw someone come out say, "this is cheesey".

Look, at the pictures of the players in these Braysers, all of them either look proud, or like they are having a blast with them.

5. Gus says:

The jackets are completely awesome. Kudos to Kalas, Maddon or whoever else was involved in commissioning them.

It is a long season. Okay to have some confidence and a little bit of cockiness. If Crawford wants to play in that polluted, uptight fishbowl in NYC, have at it. Yankees seem allergic to fun, particularly this year's team without Damon. The Brayser sets a nice identity for the franchise, with a gentle poke at the lack of NYC fashion sense all Floridians embrace.

Q. Is it okay to wear jorts with a Brayser?

• Indiana Rays Boy says:

Nick Swisher provides fun in that clubhouse even though I can't stand him when he promotes himself on TV.

6. Randy says:

@ Gus, I agree 100% !! And love the jorts joke at the end.

7. Roger says:

I soooo want one of those and will be wearing one if i can find one for the Sux Series I am sure some goodwill or charity store has something like that.

8. smelpy says:

someone send me one and i'll wear it to fenway.

9. Joe says:

Kruk looks like A-Rod admitting to Peter Gammons that he admitted using steroids. The pic makes look like he's admitting something he isn't proud of!!

10. StPeteDave says:

One Nut Kruk is a Ray hating Jagoff!!!