Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 58-48, 5.5 games behind the Yankees in the East and 5 in back of the Red Sox in the Wild Card.
- The Rays don’t play very well in the final game of road series.
- The Rays “dangled” Carl Crawford before the trade deadline.
- Does Ben Zobrist have a shot at the AL MVP award? Just the fact that we are even discussing it is amazing considering at this time last year, Zorilla was the International League player of the week.
- Hellboy continues to roll through the minors.
- The Rays were quiet at the trade deadline.
- The Rays added a strong-armed relief pitcher.
- Jeff Niemann is making a strong case for Rookie of the Year.