Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays have won 6 in a row and are 43-35, 5 games behind the Red Sox and 1.5 games behind the Yankees in the East and the Wild Card.
- Chad Bradford and Scott Kazmir were activated from the DL with Andy Sonnanstine being demoted to Durham and Winston Abreu being DFA’d.
- Jayson Stark says the Rays are not interested in trading for a closer, but rather they may be targeting a young corner outfielder to replace Carl Crawford in 2010.
- Matt Silverman made some of the strongest comments yet about the lack of attendance at the Trop during the Phillies series.
- Turns out Aki Iwamura may not be done for the season after all.