Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 34-31, tied with the Jays for 3rd place in the AL East, 5 games behind the Red Sox and 3 games behind the Yankees. In the past week, the Rays lost 2 of 3 to the Yankees, won 2 of 3 from the Angels and swept 3 from the Nationals.
- A look at who’s hot and who’s not.
- Jason Isringhausen is out for the season. Pat Burrell and Jason Bartlett are back from the DL. Scott Kazmir is set to begin a rehab assignment.
- There are reports that the Rays are considering a move to bring Pedro Martinez on board.
- The Rays drafted LeVon Washington in the first round, but considering who his agent is, it might be a while before he puts on a uniform.