Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- In the past week, the Rays split 2 with the O’s, swept 2 from the Yankees and lost 2 of 3 to the Red Sox at Fewnway. Overall, they are 15-18, 6.5 games behind the Jays in fourth place in the East.
- The Rays are 9-6 this season against the Red Sox and Yankees combined.
- Matt Joyce and Desmond Jennings have jumped out to big starts and promotions seem imminent.
- The Rays will likely exercise Carl Crawford’s 2010 option, but that doesn’t mean he will be playing for the Rays.
- Jeremy Hellickson hit the DL, and is eyeing a late May return.
- Shawn Riggans is off to see Dr. James Andrews.
- Scott Kazmir says there is nothing wrong with his arm.
- The Rays traded Adam Kennedy to the A’s.