Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- In the past week, the Rays lost 2 of 3 to the Twins, won 3 of 4 from the Red Sox and lost 1 to the Orioles. The Rays are now 11-16, 6.5 games behind the Blue Jays.
- According to Rays bloggers, Gabe Gross, Reid Brignac and Chad Bradford are the most likely players to be traded this season.
- Matt Joyce is hitting well against lefties and could be priming himself for a promotion.
- When Matt Garza is on, he is as close to Pedro Martinez as we will see in this generation and he was on in his last start.
- Playing multiple positions will now be the norm in the minor leagues and according to Gerry Hunsicker, David Price is nowhere near being ready for the big leagues.
- Joe Maddon still has this funny ability to overthink the simplest of managerial decisions.
- Jason Isringhausen moved his rehab to triple-A and is likely headed to the Rays in 2-3 weeks.
- Carl Crawford is finally returning to form, and even tied a big league record for steals in a game.