Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 20-20, in 4th place in the AL East. In the past week, the Rays split 2 games with the O’s and took 3 of 4 from the Indians.
- Scott Kazmir continues to struggle.
- Joe Maddon is going to keep sending Troy Percival out there and more often.
- David Price’s last start is more like we have been expecting.
- Pat Burrell went on the DL with a stiff neck and Jason Isringhausen has been called up to take his place.
- A look at who has been hot and who’s not.