Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays have lost 5 straight series and are now 7-12, in last place of the AL East, 6.5 games behind the Jays.
- David Price continues to struggle in triple-A.
- Meanwhile Desmond Jennings is off to a hot start in double-A.
- The Rays currently are projected to be about $15-20 million over budget with the team payroll next season. A couple of players are going to have to be moved.
- Peter Gammons predicted a Friday promotion for David Price. We are skeptical.
- James Shields is battling a dead arm.