Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The State of the Franchise is strong as the sequel is about to begin.
- This is the most talented opening day roster ever to don the Rays uniform.
- If every player plays up to his potential, the Rays could win 122 games.
- Jason Hammel was traded to the Rockies and Jeff Niemann was named the fifth starter.
- BJ Upton will bat leadoff once he returns from the DL.
- The Rays may be the third best team in baseball, but the projection systems say the Rays are only the third best team in the AL East.