phpeu47AHLast week commenter MikeD78 proposed a great idea. We should start cataloging the WAGs (wives and girlfriends) of the Rays. Below are a few that we have discovered over the years here at Rays Index.

THE IMAGES BELOW ARE FROM PUBLIC EVENTS, WERE POSTED ON THEIR OWN PUBLIC WEBSITE OR THE PERSON IN QUESTION KNOWINGLY POSED FOR A PICTURE FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.

Some people have forwarded private pictures to us (e.g. taken from Facebook). Those will not appear on this site.

Current Tampa Bay Rays WAGs

Former WAGs

Tags

1. Brixology says:

Lisa Kapler:

2. WiNKy says:

fucking awesome idea. Jason Bartlett for the win.

3. John says:

The Jaye Maddon link says its a private page and won't let me see the photo.

4. KyleS says:

Maybe throw Anna Benson in just for fun?

5. bonus points for anybody that can produce a photo of World B. Friedman's new wife

6. Lawrence says:

So for Evan are you just going to link to the Bucs cheerleader page? God, I want to be him!!

7. Dirtbag Fan says:

Creepy, the Bartletts look like brother and sister!

8. cougar says:

rawr

9. steve-o1285 says:

This kinda makes me wish I would have practiced harder.

10. Scot says:

I'm not such a fan of posting images of the partners of players. With the exception of Zorbrist, who is intentionally promoting herself, the others are individuals who simply have a relationship to the players. The players know that they are within the spotlight, but have the partners or family members also agreed to be in the spotlight?

I suggest you ask yourself: are you comfortable enough to include a link to a picture of your wife or sister? Would they be happy if you did?

• as best i can tell, all of these photos were taken in public and usually by members of the media.

if they were private photos, i would not be posting them.

for example, I have access to a photo of David Price and his fiance, but as you can see i have not posted it, because it is a private photo that was intended only for friends and family.

11. I would just like to say that Aki's wife is gorgeous.

12. Bill Jones says:

I have seen them all personally and I have to say Mrs Pena is the best, Julianna is a sexy woman though

13. JIM M says:

Looks like Gabe has himself a nice handful while I would pay for Iwamura's wife to say 'me so horny' while she's in the buff.

14. davina martinez says:

t about pics. of Hickey's wife, Foley's wife, George Hendrick's wife, & Dave Martinez' wife!! They should be able to be on here too!

15. T says:

I find it slightly weird that there is a whole section of the website devoted to this, regardless of whether or not you justify it by saying that these aren't private photos. No offense.

16. T says:

Oh, and it's obviously not attracting the right kind of attention, judging by some of these lovely comments.

• Beth says:

Yeah, and the fact that the ad that pops up when you link to this page is one for a dating service featuring Thai women just shows that this feature really appeals to the most wholesome aspect of sports fandom.

17. Mikey T says:

I went to college with this girl, shes engaged to prospect Wade Davis her name is Kaitlin Casey

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/blondibelle11/xmasnye.jpg[/IMG]

18. Mikey T says:

thats the right one

19. anonymous says:

this CANNOT be legal...

20. Kelley says:

I love this page. I think it's a great idea to include it. These women have to realize that there is going to be an interest in them if they're married to/dating a major league baseball player and I appreciate the fact that the prof. doesn't post private pictures. Plus this is a Rays website, not some kind of tabloid. It's all about the intent.

21. n says:

"You may also see her cuddling around with her boyfriend; Tampa Bay Rays All-Star 3B Evan Longoria."

22. anthony says:

just read on some site that reid brignac has a playboy playmate girlfriend, any truth to this? if so, wow

23. Kelly says:

in response to the blurb on the homepage about that girl Katelyn Casey Wade Davis' fiancee being a "Marlboro girl" and handing out lighters..the town she is from in New York is called Marlboro, not the ciggerette. idiots

• The Professor says:

I have met many "Marlboro Girls" in my day and EVERY SINGLE GIRL handed out zippos in bars. And considering you can't spell "cigarettes", you might want to refrain from calling other people "idiots."

• Beth says:

Prof, you are hardly an idiot...however if you'd read the article, you'd see that it makes several references to her being "from Marlboro" attending Marlboro High, etc.

24. Kelly says:

Yes, read the article- it says Marlboro,NY & I am sorry that my misspelling of 'ciggarette' offended you I suppose I was on a rant. Your trying to pick at that poor girl already, and its only about the innocent town in the Hudson Valley she is from. So perhaps ill refrain from proclaiming your idiocy if you refrain from calling perfect strangers annoying

• Yes, it was my mistake. I should have read the article a little closer. And I never meant to imply that she was/is somebody that works for the cigarette company. I was just commenting that those are the only "Marlboro Girls" I was familiar with. I don't think anybody would actually think/believe that the Renegades would be promoting smoking at a baseball game. But yes, I missed the part about Marlboro, NY. My apologies to Wade and his fiancé.

25. Kyle says:

yea sorry prof. its Marlboro,NY

26. sendemhome says:

lot of talk about this one chick, oh well..poor girl, reguardless, her fiance Wade just called up to the big leagues tonight so I guess she'll be a WAG in bold now hah!

27. "Jullianna" says:

"nice! i've made my own blog"

28. eos 7d says:

I take long time to find good content like your blog it very great blog.

29. Seriously, a delight to stop back here and find you engaged. I enjoy to learn your recent entries.

30. thank you very much. nice article!!

31. Asa Grahan says:

haha… this is cute… you guys are treating this as a wordpress-family… giving us stuff to do while you are away… thanks! lets see what ppl come up with!!! keep up the good work!

32. Miles Llams says:

Hi - It's great to find such interesting writing on the Internet as I have been able to fiind here. I agree with much of what is written here and I'll be coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!!

33. Brett says:

the link to Jamie Hanna in reference to Evan Longoria- now linked to Matt Joyce as well... sounds like this girl's trying to land herself 22% of that MLB income. Although want to point out the irony that she works as a dental hygienist & goes for the 2 guys on the team with less than perfect teeth...

• Kirstie says:

eww jaime hanna is nasty! how obvious can she be, trying to screw the whole baseball team? maybe she aleady ran through all the bucs players??????? typical gold digging tampa girl

• PaceGirl says:

It's abovious you are just Jealous! You prob don't even know Jaime personally & I'm sure she isn't trying to screw the entire baseball team...why is it the girls always get the "ish"?? How about the guys...Can a girl not date & then realize that being friends may be a better deal? Grow Up Kirstie! By the way she is from Tampa, she's from Pace so your gold digging comment doesn't work! And how can you be a gold digger when you have a JOB & pay your on way?? Get your facts straight!

34. paul says:

wade davis wife link is broken, she went to college wit my girl. kaitlin davis is the blonde one in this picture at the trop

• kidcuddie says:

the blonde!? yeaaa big Dub for the win! however thats an awfully petite girl for such a burly man-boy

35. cougar says:

no she has brown hair, this is her facebook page see

36. megan says:

kate is probably hating that she went to UT and all these creepers have access to those pictures.. wade and her are super private too, what a shame... take this portion of the site down its so stupid. wade is famous not her. apart from zobrist and brignacs playmate..these girls should be left alone

• Billy says:

Well, if she is that worried, then maybe she should change the settings on Facebook so that only friends can see the pic. Most people do. And as far as being private, she writes for a blog and once wrote a post about shitting her pants. Doesnt seem like a person that is terribly concerned about privacy.

• megan says:

yes because shes a writer! and a funny one at that, she was doing a favor for a friend who was trying to launch a successful blog. and her facebook IS on a private setting which is why you cant scan through the photos, you only see the first one, you cant control someone sharing a link to the site.

37. megan says:

i was merely just making a point, all of these ladies are so wonderful its hard to see them subjected to ridicule. i worked with all of them for the Nordstrom fashion show to benefit the childrens dream fund, and they were great. Kelly bartlett is pretty funny as well, a great group.

38. jerry says:

most of your wives don't play for tampa anymore