Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- It is too early to be too alarmed, but it is a bit worrisome that Matt Garza is fighting a tired arm already.
- Looks like Ben Zobrist is going to be the opening day center fielder after the top two choices had a bad weekend.
- Jason Hammel is working through some issues, and Jeff Niemann may have missed a great opportunity.
- We interviewed Stuart Sternberg who stated that the Rays can be viable with a $60 million payroll, but they cannot be consistently competitive.
- We started wondering if Wade Davis is closer to the majors than David Price.
- Troy Percival is going to be the closer on opening day and Joe Maddon sounds as if Jason Isringhausen is the “backup.”
- Ben Zobrist has started a spring game at every position except catcher and pitcher.