Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday (every other week during off-season). The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- Despite the promotion of Evan Longoria and the loss of Eddie Morlan and Jake McGee, the Rays farm system is still strong.
- The Rays finally settled the Chad Bradford trade, sending $20K to the Orioles.
- The Rays added yet another arm to the bullpen, this time it was a side-arming lefty.
- The Rays are working on long-term deals with their two remaining arbitration cases.
- David Price got engaged and we are keeping the pictures to ourselves.
- This workout room banter between James Shields and Coco Crisp still bugs us.
- Carlos Pena will not participate in the WBC.
- Scott Kazmir might also be held out of the WBC.
- Eduardo Morlan is not impressing the scouts in winter ball.