Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- Gerry Hunsicker appears to be staying put after rumors that he would take a GM position with another club.
- The Rays have four players in MLB.com’s list of the Top 50 Prospects.
- There was some idle speculation that the Rays might once again have their eyes set on acquiring Brian Giles.
- The Rays are not likely to trade Jason Bartlett.
- Jason Giambi expects to sign with the A’s.
- Chad Orvella was dropped from the 40-man roster after missing all of 2008. The move leaves the Rays with 38 players on the roster.
- The Rays may be one of the leading candidates to land free agent Milton Bradley after Andrew Friedman and Joe Maddon had lunch with Bradley.