Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays added three pitchers to the 40-man roster.
- Rocco Baldelli met with Red Sox officials.
- The projected 2009 payroll is closing in on $60 million.
- It seems like Eddie Morlan is as good as gone.
- Edwin Jackson might be too expensive to keep as a reliever.
- Ken Griffey Jr. could be a cheap power option at DH for the Rays.
- Grant Balfour hinted that he will play in the WBC if the Rays don’t pony up the right contract.
- Two more teams in the Rays’ family lose the “Devil”.
- Troy Percival will have surgery on his back and will be out until Spring Training.