Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- 10 of the top 11 players in our latest Trade Value Index are under the Rays control for at least the next 4 seasons.
- Joe Maddon was named AL Manager of the Year, missing a unanimous selection by a single vote.
- BJ Upton had successful surgery to repair the labrum in his shoulder.
- The Rays are tied for the 8th favorite with 16/1 odds to win the World Series in 2009.
- Wade Townsend will miss all of 2009.
- Once again, questions are being raised as to whether the Tampa-St. Pete area can support a baseball team.