Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. We will present these same polls every Tuesday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Thursday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time.
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are leading the ALCS 2 games to 1 after beating Jon Lester in Fenway Park.
- Is Scott Kazmir hiding an arm problem?
- Troy Percival has chosen to watch the ALCS from his home in California, making us wonder if he is contemplating retirement.
- Many are still having trouble believing the Rays can win.
- The Rays only paid $452K per victory this season (not including the postseason), just a tad bit better than the $2.3 million per win spent by the Yankees.
- Rick Reilly thinks the Rays are “bad for baseball”.