Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
**WHEN ANSWERING THE POLL ON CONFIDENCE IN THE 2008 RAYS, WE WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE IN NOT JUST WHERE THE TEAM IS HEADED, BUT HOW THE TEAM IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW**
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 88-60, tied with the Red Sox for first place in the AL East, 1 up in the loss column. The Rays magic number to clinch at least a Wild Card spot is 7. Last week the Rays won 2 of 3 in Boston and lost 2 of 3 in New York.
- BJ Upton is still not sure when he will return, while Carl Crawford hopes to be back in 2 weeks.
- Stuart Sternberg explains why he believes attendance will be much better in ’09.
- Troy Percival is once again available to close. Good? We’ll let you decide.
- King David made his major league debut.
- The Rays have an owner that loves to twist the knife in Yankees and Red Sox fans.
- Evan Longoria returned to the lineup for the first time in over a month.