Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 84-51, 5 games ahead of the Red Sox, in first place in the AL East. The Rays have the best record in baseball. The magic number to win the division is 22. The magic number to clinch a wild card spot is 19. In the past week, the Rays won 2 of 3 versus the Jays and swept the O’s.
- One of the architects of the Rays could be leaving this off-season.
- Evan Longoria will be out a little longer than expected.
- The Rays called up Fernando Perez and John Jaso.
- Cal Ripken Jr was the latest to jump on the Rays’ bandwagon.