Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 79-50, 4.5 games up in the AL East over the Red Sox and 9.5 games ahead of the Yankees…In the past week the Rays went 4-2, winning 2 of 3 at home against the first-place Angels and 2 of 3 on the road against the first-place White Sox.
- The Rays are 12-4 in Evan Longoria’s absence.
- The Rays were at the colon-end of two of the most atrocious calls one will ever see on a baseball field. It pains us to say this, but the Rays were Lucky to only lose one of those games.
- Dan Johnson keeps adding new positions to his repertoire hoping to increase his value for a potential call-up.
- David Price’s workload is being limited in triple-A. Does this foretell a September call-up?
- Joe Maddon will no longer keep a strict pitch-count on Scott Kazmir with the hope of easing the young hurler’s mind while toeing the rubber.
- David Price is one of 5 finalists for Minor League Player of the Year.
- Joe Maddon may already have AL Manager of the Year locked up.