Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 75-48, 4.5 games up in the AL East over the Red Sox and 9.5 games ahead of the Yankees…In the past week the Rays went 4-2, winning 2 of 3 in both Oakland and Texas.
- There has been a Wade Townsend sighting. Anything he ever produces for the Rays is a bonus.
- The Rays may be prepping Dan Johnson and/or Joel Guzman for a promotion.
- Matt Garza pitched his second shutout of the season, when the Rays needed it most.
- BJ Upton was benched for not running out a groundball.
- Troy Percival went on the DL…again.
- Carl Crawford had surgery on his finger.
- Anybody still hoping that the Rays would sign Barry Bonds…that move got the “kiss of death“.
- David Price was shaky in his triple-A debut.
- Tim Beckham hit his first home run as a pro.
- Evan Longoria went on the DL, and Rocco Baldelli finally returned.