Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 66-44, 3 games up in the AL East over the Red Sox and 5.5 games ahead of the Yankees…In the past week the Rays went 5-1, winning 2 of 3 in Toronto and sweeping the Tigers at home.
- A Rocco Baldelli return appears imminent.
- John Jaso continues his hot hitting in triple-A after his recent promotion. The only question remains is if Jaso will develop into a major league-caliber catcher, defensively.
- Scott Kazmir once again has trouble with his pitch-counts.
- The Rays did not make a single trade at the trading deadline, refusing to part with their top prospects.
- Tim Beckham had his best game yet as a pro.
- Matt Garza pitched his best game as a major leaguer.
- Gary Glover designated for assignment.