Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 57-40, 1.5 games up in the AL East…In the past week three Rays participated in the All-Star game and the Tampa Bay took 2 of 3 from the Jays.
- Wade Davis was solid in his triple-A debut.
- Grant Balfour is looking like the Rays closer of the future.
- For the first time, we have an inkling that the Rays may promote Rocco Baldelli some time this season.
- Just don’t expect to recognize him when he returns.
- Scott Kazmir made an unexpected appearance in the All-Star game and now he may make one less start in the second half.
- John Jaso was strong in his triple-A debut and David Price gave up his first professional home runs. Three of them.
- The Rays were only the 5th team in the last half-century to have 3 all-stars under the age of 25.