Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 44-31, 1.5 games behind the Red Sox in the AL East and and 3 games ahead of the A’s in the wild card race. In the past week the Rays swept 3 games from the Cubs and then lost 2 of 3 to the Astros.
- Stuart Sternberg made several telling comments about the Rays plans in ’08 and about the future of the Rays in Tropicana Field.
- Jeremy Hellickson was promoted to double-A. And David Price was also promoted.
- Tim Beckham signs a record deal and will begin the year at Princeton.
- POWW is using dirty tactics to try and discredit the Rays stadium proposal.