Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 40-29, 2.5 games behind the Red Sox in the AL East and and 2 games ahead of the A’s in the wild card race. In the past week the Rays dropped 2 of 3 against the Angels and won 2 of 3 against the Marlins.
- The Rays lost their 1,000th game.
- Cliff Floyd may retire after the season and Ken Griffey Jr may want to play for the Rays.
- Wade Davis made his strongest start of the year for Montgomery.
- There were thoughts that his career was in jeopardy, but now it looks like we may actually see Rocco Baldelli in a Rays’ uniform.