Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 37-26, 1.5 games behind the Red Sox in the AL East and and 3 games ahead of the A’s in the wild card race. In the past week the Rays were swept in 3 games in Boston and won 2 of 3 against the Rangers.
- We can now officially add Jeremy Hellickson to the list of the Rays top pitching prospects.
- Bud Selig promises the city of St. Pete an all-star game if they approve the waterfront stadium.
- The new “subrivalry” between the Rays and Red Sox took another twist.
- The Rays took Tim Beckham with the first pick in the draft.
- Scott Kazmir continues to not only dominate, but he seems to actually be getting better.
- Matt Garza is not.
- King David had his first rough outing as a pro, even if it was a bit unlucky.