Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 35-22 and have the best record in the AL, one game ahead of the Red Sox in the AL East and and 5 games ahead of the A’s and the Jays in the wild card race.
- David Price outdueled Pedro Martinez and has yet to allow a run as a pro.
- Matt Garza had his best start as a Ray and seems to be peaking.
- 7 members of the Vero Beach D-Rays were named to the FSL All-Star team.
- Troy Percival went on the DL, Grant Balfour was called up and Ben Zobrist was replaced by Willy Aybar, leaving the Rays without a backup shortstop.
- Might the Rays go against their MO and draft for need with the top pick in the draft?