Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 31-20 and have the best record in baseball, a half-game ahead of the Red Sox in the AL East and and 2.5 games ahead of the A’s in the wild card race. They won 2 of 3 from the A’s, swept the O’s and took game 1 from the Rangers. At 21-12 the Rays are the only team in the AL East with a winning record against East opponents.
- Dirtbag hit another game-winning home run.
- Carl Crawford and the Rays appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time in franchise history.
- Reid Brignac is red-hot for Durham even if he isn’t drawing walks.
- David Price made his pro debut a successful one.
- After Matt Garza’s last start, each of the Rays starters has a start in which they did not allow a run.
- Evan Longoria had first career two-home run game.
- Joel Guzman is red hot.