Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays took 3 of 4 from the franchise formerly known as “The Evil Empire” and dropped 2 of 3 to the Cardinals. The Rays finished the week 1 game back in the AL East after spending most of the week at the top of the division. They are still 1.5 games up in the Wild Card standings.
- One of those wins included the first runs scored this season off of Mo Rivera.
- Stuart Sternberg says that the new stadium will open in 2012 or it won’t open at all.
- The Rays signed Scott Kazmir to a 4-year extension. The Rays now have 18 of the 2009 projected opening day roster locked up through at least 2011.
- RAYSHEADS now seen in opposing team’s stadiums.
- King David prepares for pro debut by striking out Alex Rodriguez, twice.
- May not see it in the attendance yet, but interest in the Rays is at an all-time high.
- If the Rays are going to get a new stadium, they will have to overcome the hypocrisy of at least one politician.