Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- First Andy Sonnanstine was hittable…then he was practically unhittable.
- The Rays front office is proving to be one of the most forward-thinking franchises.
- The value of the franchise has grown nearly 2/3 since the new front office took over.
- Jason Hammel has actually been pretty decent so far, giving the Rays all they could have hoped for.
- The Rays signed Evan Longoria to a long-term deal that could prove to be a steal.
- Rays signed Dan Johnson. Not a great player, but fills a need for the time being even if he is not with the team two months from now.
- Scott Kazmir finally made his first appearance of the season and is on track to pitch on May 3.