Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 6-6, 1 game behind Baltimore and Toronto in the AL East. During the week, the Rays lost 2 of 3 to the Mariners and won 2 of 3 from the Orioles.
- As a team, the Rays are hitting .248 (10th in the AL), .330 OBP (6th), .401 SLG (7th) with 15 home runs (T-3rd) and 13 stolen bases (2nd).
- As a team the Rays pitching staff has a 3.86 ERA (7th in the AL) with 72 strikeouts (7th) and 33 walks (3rd).
- Cliff Floyd and Matt Garza both went down with injuries and could be out 4-6 weeks.
- The Rays may, or may not have been, cursed by a certain 90s boy band.
- Not sure what the big deal is about Al Reyes birthday celebration. Sounds like every birthday we have had since we turned 4. Of course that is what happens when nobody has to work on your birthday or on the day after. We are blessed like that.
- Evan Longoria made his major league debut.
- The successfully pushed Evan Longoria’s free agency clock back one year.
- And then Jeff Niemann made his major league debut a memorable one.