Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- First the Rays swept Toronto to climb out of the cellar.
- Then they swept the Red Sox in what may have been the most important series in the history of the franchise.
- The Bullpen has allowed only 2 runs in the last 30 innings pitched.
- Scott Kazmir’s last rehab start did not go as planned.
- Andrew Friedman must have a shuttle bus running directly between Durham and St. Pete.
- Did we mention that the Rays swept the Red Sox? That they are in first place in the AL East? That they are 3 games over .500 for the first time in team history this late in the season? Damn this feels good.