Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- David Price is out 6 weeks with a strained elbow.
- Evan Longoria will begin season in minors. Blogosphere accuses Rays of being cheap bastards. “Rays being the Devil Rays”
- Most fans believe Evan Longoria should be on the opening day roster.
- Some of Evan Longoria’s future teammates react to the demotion in a not-so-positive way.
- More thorough projections suggest 82 wins for the Rays and not 88 or 89 as previously reported.
- Matt Silverman suggests that plan is to keep Evan Longoria in minors all season. Yeah, right.
- Eric Hinske is the starting right fielder against RHPs. Jonny Gomes will only make about 60 starts.
- Rays losing ways not so unusual.
- Scott Kazmir looked good in a bullpen session.
- One of the Rays top outfield prospects is starting to look like he may be injury-prone.