Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays rotation is set and it is the Not-So-Fab Five. How long will we have to watch Edwin Jackson and Jason Hammel in the same rotation car wreck?
- The opening day roster is not going to strike fear in many teams.
- Scott Kazmir will begin the season on the DL and Matt Garza has been up and down so far this spring.
- The RAYSHEAD ARMY is born. What does this have to do with the Rays and the future of the franchise? Not much. Just another chance at shameless at self-promotion.
- Edwin Jackson was lights out his last outing.
- If Evan Longoria is demoted we probably won’t see him back at the Trop until May 26.
- Did we inadvertently give the Rays a good excuse to demote Evan Longoria?
- Of course, it looks like Evan Longoria’s demotion is a forgone conclusion.
- It is never a bad thing to compare the Rays to Pearl Jam