Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays have gotten into the heads of the Yankees.
- Scott Kazmir is just one of several Rays to go down to injury. Kaz is headed for the DL and will likely be missed the first 1-2 weeks of the season.
- Rocco Baldelli’s career is in jeopardy. Rays likely won’t pick up his 2009 option.
- Rays are projected to win 92 games…if they sign Barry Bonds.
- Matt Garza is looking solid so far.
- Evan Longoria hits his second home run of the spring.
- Rays have improved this spring in a number of fundamental statistics.
- Rays set spring attendance record. Sign of things to come in regular season?