Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays are 7-2 in the Grapefruit League with the best record in spring training.
- Edwin Jackson looked really, really good.
- Carl Crawford put the Rays newfound intensity on display, plowing through an Astros catcher to score a run, while Ben Zobrist is hitting lights out in his new role as Rays super-utility guy.
- Scott Kazmir is throwing and may be able to throw on opening day after all.
- It must be baseball season as Rocco Baldelli is not playing and may have to be shelved indefinitely.
- Jeff Niemann was unhittable for 3 innings in his last start.
- And David Price was unhittable in his pro debut on Saturday.
- Elliot Johnson sent the Evil Empire into a tizzy by barreling through a Yankees catcher and breaking a bone in his arm.
- Joe Maddon seems more confident in himself and the team
- And then Edwin Jackson looked really, really bad.
- Still unclear if Evan Longoria will be on the opening day roster.