Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- Scott Kazmir had to be shut down with shoulder stiffness. Injury does not look serious, but may force Kid K to miss opening day. Suddenly everbody realizes that if somebody like Kaz or James Shields missed any significant time in 2008, the Rays would be in trouble.
- Evan Longoria is relishing the opportunity and taking advantage.
- Joe Maddon promised a shorter leash this year. But didn’t he make the same promise last year?
- Akinori Iwamura appears to progressing well at second base.
- No surprise here…Rocco Baldelli was to have played the outfield but has has been limited to DH and Bench so far.
- BJ Upton graced the cover of ESPN:The Magazine, showing that the Rays may actually be shedding their loser image.
- Edwin Jackson looked solid in his first spring start. Jeff Niemann did not.