Last week’s Rays Confidence Graph results.
Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday. The results will be presented in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- The Rays may soon have a surplus of prospects which could be used to strengthen the parent club through trades. Also, Joe Maddon confirmed that it is possible that David Price could pitch in the majors this season, but we think the quote makes it sound as though it is unlikely.
- Cal Ripken, Jr. is trying to jump on the Rays bandwagon…sorta.
- Our darkhorse candidate for the final rotation spot, Jeff Niemann, has turned into a more complete pitcher.
- Carlos Pena became the latest player talk about how the team is starting believe that they can be a playoff contender.
- Rocco Baldelli is healthy, but is limiting himself in workouts.
- Troy Percival has been a strong presence in the clubhouse.
- Three players are still in the Dominican Republic unable to obtain Visas.
- Carl Crawford stepped up and announced that nobody is going to shit on the Rays anymore, especially young punks.