The Rays Confidence Graph will appear every Wednesday and is a look at how much confidence Rays fans have in the Tampa Bay Rays. The graph is designed to give us a look at how our emotional bias as Rays fans fluctuates through time. The “confidence” in the team is an inexact measure of how fans feel about the team’s current strength as well as how much confidence fans have in the franchise for the next 3-4 years. Notes on this weeks agida-level can be found after the graph..
- The most common response for “Confidence in 2008 Rays” was 7 (If things break right, they could be in race for playoffs) with 45.0%
- The most common response for “Confidence in future of franchise” was 8 with 39.7%.
- Confidence in the 2008 Rays ranged from 2 (Good shot at having top pick in draft for 3rd straight year) to 10 (The Rays are built/playing like a World Series contender)
- Confidence in the future ranged from 5-10.
- 63.4% of respondents feel the Rays have a shot at the playoffs in 2008
- 91.6% of respondents feel the Rays should be at least a .500 team in 2008