Last week we debuted our improved Rays Confidence Graph. Below you will see two polls that ask about your confidence in the Tampa Bay Rays. Please take a moment to answer each question. We will present these same polls every Monday and will update the results in graphical form on Wednesday, and will be displayed permanently in the sidebar. The goal of the Confidence Graph is to get a feeling of how Rays fans feel about the team and the franchise and track how that level of confidence changes through time. Thanks!
Raysiverse events of the past week that could impact confidence levels…
- Rays gear seen in the wild…on semi-famous people!
- Willy Aybar spends a week in jail.
- Rays finally get their lefty reliever and it did not cost any prospects. Former Rookie of the Year also added to the mix.
- Recent moves in baseball suggest the Rays may trade Scott Kazmir following 2008 season.
- Pedro Alvarez is named preseason All-American, could be in Rays lineup by 2010.
- Carlos Pena might actually be better in 2008.
- Jason Bartlett delays wedding in case he is playing in October.