- We predicted a few days ago that Brendan Harris would start digging into Ben Zobrist’s playing time. That is starting to look like a reality.
- The question is whether the Brendan Harris we are seeing is the real Brendan Harris, or if we will soon see the player that was designated for assignment by the Reds.
- Where would the Rays be right now without the consistent dominance of Al Reyes?
- Buster Olney reports that there is nothing wrong with Brad Lidge’s arm or mechanics. His only problem right now is confidence. That could make acquiring him much more difficult.
- The White Sox are in the market for an outfielder….hmmmmm? Paging Mr. Williams.
- Season-ticket holder Dick Vitale is going to the mattresses with a local landlord over the closing of his favorite restaurant.
- An interview with Rays skipper Joe Maddon. The usual party-line commentary.